Cleanrooms and Laboratory Services
Single Source Solutions for Cleanroom and Laboratory Environments
Cleanrooms play a critical role in maintaining contamination free production environments for critical processes. Laboratories have their own hazards and risks associated with them from exposure to pathogens, biological agents, and chemicals. Cleanroom design and construction expertise is essential in providing a safe, clean, and efficient environment.
From cleanroom design through to construction, commissioning, certification, and preventative maintenance, Danforth’s experience, expertise, and full-service capabilities deliver distinct advantages for our clients. Not only do we perform your certifications, we provide repairs and service to the equipment and observe how the equipment interacts with the surrounding systems... all at competitive prices!
Visit our dedicated Cleanroom and Laboratory Solutions website for more details on our cleanroom and lab services or call us today at (800) 888-6119.
Our Comprehensive Testing and Certification Services
A well-executed testing and certification program is essential for proper maintenance, operation, and regulatory compliance. Regular testing of your cleanrooms and equipment must be performed on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis.
- USP 797 Cleanrooms
- Biological Safety Cabinets (NSF-49 Accredited)
- Laminar Flow Benches
- HEPA Filter Challenge Leak Testing
- Chemical Fume Hoods
- Ventilated Enclosures
- Depyrogenation Ovens
Additional Cleanroom and Lab Services
- Cleanroom design and installation, including Modular Cleanrooms(Hardwall & Softwall) and USP 797 Cleanrooms
- Facility Air Balancing
- Filter Repairs and Filter Replacement
- Motor Repair and Replacement
- Cleanroom Monitoring System Installation
- Hood and Cabinet Repair and Maintenance
- Space Pressurization & Containment Testing
- Contamination Consulting
- Decontamination of Biological Safety Cabinets
- Cleanroom Modifications and Upgrades
- On-site Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Contractor Performance Verification
- Bag-In and Bag-Out Filter Change Outs
- Sales, Installation, and Service of ASHRAE-mandated Fume Hood Face Velocity Monitors
- Cleanroom and Laboratory Equipment Sales and Service
Please visit our dedicated Cleanroom and Laboratory Solutions website for more details on our cleanroom and lab services.
Contact Danforth's experienced team for your Cleanroom and Lab design/build, certification & testing, or maintenance needs: (800) 888-6119 or Email Danforth Cleanroom and Laboratory Solutions.
For HEPA Filtration products, call toll-free: 866.581.4999.