The Assistant Controller is responsible for day to day financial and operational accounting functions and processes for Danforth, all subsidiaries, related parties and joint ventures. Primary responsibilities include cash management, preparation of detailed budgets and forecasts, monthly financial close cycle, timely financial and variance reporting, job cost analysis, policy development and management of Accounting personnel.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist Corporate Controller/ Finance Team on day to day tasks and special projects
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of company financial transactions and reporting
- Manage accounts payable, billings, receivables and collections, work in progress, payroll inventory, fixed assets and all general ledger activity
- Manage all company insurance policies, audits and renewals
- Ensure all local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings are followed
- Coordinate and oversee all annual external audits and preparation of tax returns
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, 5-10+ year’s relevant of experience.
Knowledge of common accounting principles, exceptional work ethic, self-motivated and extreme integrity.
CPA & Construction industry experience preferred.
|Job Category||Administration, Operations|