The Business Development Manager of Fabrication and Modular Construction (F&MC) reports to the Senior V.P. of Acquisitions. This individual is responsible for the growth and profitability of the growing market, meeting the business development KPI’s, and creating a sustainable revenue stream for the company. This individual will work closely with the Executive Team, Market Sales Managers, Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) Manager, Shop Leadership and Marketing to help develop business partners and coordinate resources to develop the business. Danforth has one opening for this position, however the individual can reside near any of our New York regional offices.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop market for offering in the US with a focus east of the Mississippi.
- Generate pipeline in territory that will lead to $20M of order intake.
- Partner with Design Engineering to educate them on benefits of F&MC.
- Educate GC’s and CM’s to champion F&MC in relation to budget and scheduling.
- Call on owners in key vertical markets: healthcare, colleges, universities and manufacturing to drive owner commitment to F&MC for cost and quality reasons.
- Develop marketing content for associated marketing material.
- Attend industry related events to drive sales pipeline.
- Establish partnerships for multi-trade F&MC opportunities.
- Advance VDC capabilities with all stakeholders to promote F&MC market.
- Identify mechanical contractors to partner with in targeted areas to drive successful adoption of F&MC on projects.
- Identify key GC/CM and designer partnership to leverage acceptance of F&MC.
- Create advertisement campaign in design oriented publications.
- Develop logistic solutions for remote location installations.
Qualifications & Training:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated track record of building businesses.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- 10 years of industry experience.
- 5 years proven sales success.
- MEP design capabilities and advanced systems understanding.
|Experience||10 years industry experience, 5 years proven sales success|