The Construction Administrator requires excellent listening and organizational skills. Ideal candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced office environment. Construction experience preferred but not required.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Project Managers with assembling and processing submittals.
- Preparing project documents for new projects.
- Processing requests for information.
- Assisting Project Managers with subcontractor and vendor communication.
- Project start-up documentation.
- Project close-out documentation.
- Collection, preparation and updating of operational and maintenance manuals.
- General project management support.
Qualifications & Training:
- 2-3 years of office experience.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Must have experience in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
|Experience||2-3 years of office experience, construction industry preferred|