Filtration Warehouse Team Driver
Looking for part-time or full-time drivers.
Our non-CDL driver is responsible for delivering filtration products and providing industry leading experiences to our customers all while maintaining high levels of safety and professionalism.
- Danforth has been around for close to 140 years
- Offices in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, and Columbus, OH
- Paid weekly on Friday’s
- On-site gym
- Paid training
- Danforth is using some of the best cutting-edge technology in the industry
**Play a major role in the communities where we live, work and play
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Adhere to safe driving rules and all safety requirements
- Physical ability to load and unload cargo
- 18+ years old
- Team player with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to get out of the field but still looking to be a part of the industry or for someone retired looking for part-time employment.
We provide cool shirts for all seasons, hats, and safety equipment too! Not to mention our fleet of vehicles and awesome teammates.
You will be working alongside a collaborative team who will provide you with the tools you need to be successful. Our fleet of vehicles range from pickups to box trucks. Must be able to pass DOT physical.
John W. Danforth Company is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a workplace free from discrimination. All employees and applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.