Danforth’s acquisition process is dynamic and ever changing. It requires individuals that can work in a fluid environment and be willing to adapt as market conditions evolve. Danforth is looking for an individual that embraces change and forward thinking to support our acquisition team. The Sales Administrator is a key role within the Acquisition team providing operational support to contribute to the achievement of sales success by promoting efficiency, ensuring data accuracy, and overseeing compliance with internal processes.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Danforth’s acquisition team by managing the administrative tasks required for the lifecycle of a new sales order. Manage the process from initiation to completion, including file management and project tracking.
- Solicit vendor quotes and manage document flow, ensuring pricing and vendor responses are accurate and timely.
- Assist sales team with proposal development to include obtaining case studies, resumes, company financials, etc.
- Manage and update project proposal templates to remain relevant to current market conditions.
- Communicate with customers as needed to deliver an industry leading experiences.
- Initiate sales order booking process and assist with completing booking documentation.
- Build meaningful relationships with internal and external clients.
- Assist with marketing or sales events, including preparation of materials.
- Organize and maintain sales and marketing documents.
- Content creation support for social media posts.
Qualifications & Training:
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff of other parts of the company.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting managers and sales personnel.
- Ability to be flexible with deadlines and managing multiple priorities.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills and effective time-management.
- Experience within the Construction Industry preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated, proactive self-starter.
|Education||Associate's degree required|
|Experience||3 years' experience in administrative role|