Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned customers while operating as primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to those accounts. This includes but not limited to overseeing account management, contract negotiations and ongoing coordination between customer and any resources needed to meet customers’ needs both JWD and outsourced. Assigned accounts will encompass multiple trade offerings and often traverse multiple markets as well, requiring extensive coordination and intermittent travel.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the financial outcome of assigned accounts including all annual contracts and interim service work, including any outsourced service offerings.
- Scheduling of site specific manpower and associated productivity including coordinating on site Stationary/Operating Engineer needs with IUOE/UA and customer.
- Coordinate with regional service teams or outside vendors to execute interim service offerings for assigned accounts.
- Participate in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems that arise in the general course of doing business.
- Financially responsible for field hours and meeting/reducing executed costs.
- Ensure billings are reviewed weekly with supervisor and customers and process through the proper internal channels. Ensure timely processing to attain positive cash flow.
- Forecast, track and report on key account metrics.
- Assist the sales team with securing new business within assigned customer base.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous service, and frequent site visitations.
- Work in a team environment with matrix reporting structure that includes managers, sales, estimating, VDC, construction and service personnel and energy engineering.
Qualifications & Training:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager or other relevant role.
- Excellent customer service skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Clean, neat and professional appearance; a top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in himself/herself and in others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to coordinate teams and vendors in multiple markets.
|Education||AAS degree in business administration / related discipline or equivalent work related experience|