Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned customers while operating as primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to those accounts. This includes but may not be limited to overseeing account management, contract negotiations, quoting work and ongoing coordination between customer and any resources needed to meet customers’ needs both JWD and outsourced. Assigned accounts will encompass multiple trade offerings and often traverse multiple markets as well, requiring extensive coordination and intermittent travel.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Focus on client retention. Maintain customer satisfaction by providing efficient and courteous service, and frequent site visitations.
- Support the client, understand their needs and develop solutions to achieve objectives.
- Act as a liaison between the client and departments within the company for all customer account management matters.
- Identify pull-through work. Quote, present and oversee the execution of the work.
- Accountable for the financial outcome of assigned accounts including all annual contracts and interim service work, including any outsourced service offerings.
- Scheduling of site specific manpower and associated productivity including coordinating on site Stationary/Operating Engineer needs with IUOE/UA and customer.
- Coordinate with regional service teams or outside vendors to execute interim service offerings for assigned accounts.
- Participate in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems that arise in the general course of doing business.
- Ensure billings are reviewed weekly with supervisor and customers and process through the proper internal channels.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions to the client.
- Forecast, develop, track and report on key account metrics.
- Assist the sales team with securing new business within assigned customer base.
- Work in a team environment with matrix reporting structure.
Qualifications & Training:
- AAS degree or equivalent work related experience in the HVAC industry. BS degree preferred but not necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills including effective verbal and written communication.
- Experience in the HVAC industry.
- Ability to quote HVAC repairs and replacements.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Clean, neat and professional appearance. A top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in himself/herself and in others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to coordinate teams and vendors in multiple markets.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
|Job Category||Acquisitions, Operations|
|Education||AAS degree or equivalent work related experience in the HVAC industry. BS Degree preferred but not necessary.|