The Service Sales Professional must be an excellent communicator who will be responsible for acquiring new service contract sales to meet individual targets and annual growth rate for HVACR and plumbing preventive maintenance and environmental certification contracts. This position will focus on the Southern Tier Region of Western New York.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain prospecting list.
- Understand, develop and expand vertical markets.
- Develop sales strategies and sales plans to meet goals.
- Maintain consistent sales call activity. Monitor activity and track against plan in Bidtracer software.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop solutions, create estimates, prepare proposals, and present offerings to customers.
- Grow the service contract business in the assigned territory.
- Convert construction and warranty customers to service contract clients.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, scopes, offerings, etc. Document and trend for use in strategy of account penetration.
- Lead the sales process through closing and turnover details to operations ensuring that we are successful in executing the work.
- Work closely with Marketing to increase customer awareness of Danforth’s service offering.
- Become active in industry-related organizations and with market organizations that you are primarily selling.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Training:
- Minimum of AAS Degree or equivalent work and field experience. BS/BA degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years proven, successful sales experience. Service contract sales experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, and prioritization skills including proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment on sales that include financial, political and technical strategies.
|Education||AAS Degree required, BA/BS Degree preferred|
|Experience||2 years sales experience|