Shop Drivers Needed!
Our drivers are responsible for providing industry services to our jobsites, providing tools and materials to various locations within the region while maintaining high levels of safety and professionalism.
- Danforth has been around for close to 140 years
- Offices in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, and Columbus, OH
- Paid weekly on Friday’s
- Paid training/forklift certification
- Danforth is using some of the best cutting-edge technology in the industry
**Play a major role in the communities where we live, work and play
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Adhere to safe driving rules and all safety requirements
- Physical ability to load and unload cargo
- 18+ years old
- Team player with a positive attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to get out of the field but still looking to be a part of the industry or for someone looking to start their career and gain exposure to the different areas of construction (that could include advancement opportunities into the office or out in the field) or for someone that does not want to take their work home with them.
We provide cool shirts for all seasons, hats, and safety equipment too! Not to mention our fleet of vehicles and awesome teammates.
You will be working alongside a collaborative team who will provide you with the tools you need to be successful. Our fleet of vehicles ranges from pickups, box trucks, stake trucks and more.