The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for the entire candidate experience for all regions and supporting employee focused HR initiatives that attract and retain the best in the industry to Danforth. Responsibilities include managing the recruiting process, onboarding, collaborating with managers to enhance the new employee experience, developing a pipeline of candidates, and other HR related projects and duties. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner is a key role in the overall administration, coordination, and execution of Human Resources at Danforth and will report to the Vice President of Human Resources.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and own the Talent Acquisition lifecycle across our regions, including obtaining employee requisitions, posting job openings, communicating with hiring managers and recruiters, scheduling interviews, and communicating with candidates, while showcasing Danforth’s brand.
- Establish and maintain Danforth’s Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintain strong working relationships with outside recruiters and continually look for new recruitment sources. Ensure recruiters have all information and tools we can provide to attract talent to Danforth.
- Manage the candidate’s onboarding including scheduled follow-ups throughout the first year of employment.
- Manage and update internal Talent Acquisition documents.
- Develop and maintain pipeline of candidates.
- Develop a company-wide internship program.
- Collaborate with Marketing for website and social media content related to talent acquisition.
- Manage and update job descriptions.
- Support diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Travel to other regions on a regular basis.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations relating to recruiting and screening applicants.
- HR projects as assigned.
- Act as a trusted resource for employees and managers to address needs and concerns, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to appropriate team member.
- Ensure Company policies are enforced.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of HR Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience with HRIS, ADP preferred
- Must be a team player, proactive, flexible, adaptable, and willing to jump in where needed
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of HR concepts, laws, regulations, and legal terminology
- Must have the highest degree of integrity, confidentiality, enthusiasm and willingness to represent Danforth in the most professional and positive manner