Danforth Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning Services
Danforth offers Building Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning services in New York State. Our processes are designed to facilitate the start – up of new building systems and to increase the efficiency of existing building systems. This assures our clients that their building systems are operating at optimal performance levels using the least energy possible. Our team follows strict procedural standards for our commissioning process to ensure that a consistent and systematic approach is taken for your plumbing, HVAC, and mechanical building systems.
In addition, our NEBB certified air and hydronic balancing team can measure and evaluate the air and water balance in your building against the original design, and make recommendations as needed, to achieve original design intent. We often work jointly with end users, architects, engineers and construction managers, to validate and often improve building performance. We can operate as a commissioning agent or as a commissioning authority depending on the situation. Because of our team’s certification status and track record of quality performance, we commissioning many of the projects that we construct.
Here’s a snapshot of our Commissioning Services:
• NEBB certified service
• Adaptive re-use of existing systems retro – fix
• Controls verification & system integration
• New system start up specialization
• Retro – commissioning for existing systems
• Enhance energy efficiency in your facility’s building systems by reducing energy consumption of equipment.
• Damper inspection reports
• Life safety system verification