Danforth Indoor Air Quality Service
Indoor air quality problems are primarily caused by indoor pollution sources being released into the air of occupied spaces. Inadequate ventilation can increase indoor pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources. High temperatures and humidity levels can also increase concentrations of some pollutants.
Indoor air quality is important to building owners and occupants. Clean indoor air provides a healthy environment for building occupants. This will reduce the amount of sick days and increase productivity in your workplace.
Our Team can provide testing and valuable data regarding:
- Diagnosis of air quality issues related to HVAC systems
- Critical data analysis of your facility’s air samples to identify potentially harmful pollutants
- LEED IAQ Testing Services
- Airborne particles (fine & large)
- Temperature /relative humidity
- Carbon monoxide (CO)/ carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Total volatile organic compounds (TVOC)
- Mold – field testing/laboratory analysis